CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Hot Air Balloon, Almost Mishap LOL



















Tonight on the way home from the store the kids and I see all the hot air balloons taking off from Plano. So the kids and I pull over by a empty field to watch them fly over, well they choose to land in the field instead. Well as you can see we got to see them upclose and personal. And well the big Red and Purple one barely missed my van, he had to try and get it up higher so that he wouldn't hit it, also the other ones came very close to hitting the house.

1 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

Nice balloon pictures! I'm glad your car didn't get squished. We are going to have to do this next year. I've never been to the Plano Balloon Festival believe it or not. Maybe we can go together with the hubbys next year.