CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Bags are packed and we are ready to go!

We have a little over 24hrs till we are on the plane and headed to see MICKEY MOUSE.... We are all so excited and can't wait.... I am ready to be on the plane and up in the air. The kids are getting more excited every minute. I bought the kids each a book and I am wrapping them up and hiding them in my carry on bag and going to sneak them to either the person at check or to our flight attendant to give to the kids from Mickey Mouse, I think they will think that is the coolest thing in the world... The next time I will be on I will be in Disney trying to post not sure how it will go but I will try....

0 comments: