We are all doing well, Craig took a new job and starts 1 week from Tomm. I got a job, lost a job and got a new job all in a week. I am excited and can't wait to start. Alison lost her first tooth (Will add photo soon). Charlie is growing like a weed.
Life is calm for the most part, we have been busy with summer VBS, Church and home groups and everything else. Craig and I are in a wonderful home group and just love our study on Joshua and we have made some great friends in our group. Our Church is amazing and we are growing in size and just growing together as friends and with Christ.
So there is a little update!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Update~ Sorry I haven't updated in awhile~
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment