Prayer
Hurricane Ike

Galveston, Texas

Houston, Texas

Michelle, Nathan, Taylor & Caleb PLEASE STAY SAFE!
Hurricane Ike
Galveston, Texas

Houston, Texas

Well it looks like Hurricane Ike wants to meet Galveston and Houston~ well face to face.. I have family and friends down in Houston (since we are lived there, well most of my life).. My grandparents are in Katy (West Houston) and they are planning to stay put. Also my best friend and her husband and two children live in Alvin and are staying put (which scares me to death).. The only thing that I can do is PRAY and yes I know that Prayers is powerful and God does listen to prayers and I hope he listens to mine and keeps everyone safe and sound. If you get a chance please pray as well... thanks~
Michelle, Nathan, Taylor & Caleb PLEASE STAY SAFE!
My Grandparents PLEASE STAY SAFE
All Friends PLEASE STAY SAFE
We are thinking and praying for you all....


0 comments:
Post a Comment