CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

January 1st~

I am so excited for this year. I feel that there is going to be alot of super and wonderful things that are going to happen this year. I know there will be the sad times as well, but all in all a better year!

We got home late, well not late but 1:00 am with two kids. We had a great time at Kristi and Robert's, and it was great seeing Rebekah and George as well. The Kids all had a great time. And yes I will get photos up soon.

So on our first day of the new year, we cleaned up the house, took down the Christmas stuff and packed it all up. Craig was putting the boxes in the attic. I was sweeping and cleaning the kitchen when he lost his balance and came in through the CEILING IN THE KITCHEN, I think I about had a heart attack. Stuff was everywhere! I am hollering at him, and he doesn't respond, my heart is beating faster. And then I hear a laugh and "My ribs are going to hurt tommorrow". Glad he is fine, and the ceiling is almost fixed. My Crazy Husband! (and yes I took photos!! LOL) will post those as well.

Then tonight Kristie and Robert came over with the kids and we talked and played the Wii while the kids played. We talked about camping and vacations and stuff we would like to do this year. I see alot of camping in my future!

Anyways, it's be an eventful and fun first day!

0 comments: