It's been awhile since I last posted, let's see if I can catch you all up on us.
Here is a fast lowdown on us, lol...
Stomach bug for both Craig and I, well at least it wasn't the kids, yeah for that.. Charlie was sick, but I think he was more wornout than anything and slept all day long.
Did our taxes, traded in Craigs truck and he got a Ford Exped. he so deserved it and I am so happy for him, Alison just loves the color..
Charlie won 1st Place at the Pinewood Derby for his Tiger Scouts (cub scouts)
Alison sold 190 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies
We started going to another church and we are really enjoying it, there is alot more for our children and that is a major plus.
Horses lessons are on Saturday morning, and then it's time for Alison to get her hair trimmed up and get her ready for the Father/Daughter Dance (saturday) while us mommies and our son's go out for dinner.
Craig's parents are in Kansas and I pray that they have a safe and wonderful trip.
I pray that our friends find a job soon, and that our friends that are preg. have a smooth preg and soon delivery (Erin, can't wait to meet the little guy)
I am truely blessed and my husband is the love of my life along with my two sweet children!
And I have some super and wonderful friends!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Sorry for the Delay~
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment