This weekend the family (Craig and the kids) went to Johnson Branch State Park for family camp with the Girl Scouts. I would be meeting them on Saturday night. They got up to camp, set up tent and enjoyed the campfire. Saturday morning, the girl scouts earned their patches from camp, did a hike, scavenger hunt (photo) and so much more. While they did that I was at First Mondays (canton) with our Pastors wife, Sarah. It was just us and I had a great time, talking and getting to know her. It was a great time, got some yummy stuff and stuff for Alison's room that we just redid. After Canton, I was heading up the campsite for smores, star gazing and family fun. It was and still is amazing weather. A little windy and I loved hearing all the noise of the wind on the tent. After the camp, we headed home, unpacked and rested before we headed to dinner with the Wrights to celebrats Gabe's 17th Birthday at Hooters, LOL... THen we made it home, and kids, showered, and in bed. Ready to start an amazing week!!!My necklace that I got in Canton, I love the funky color and style and the saying is so true, My Kids Rock!!!
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Another Busy, Jam Packed Weekend
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment