Monette and I took the kids to grab some lunch and the head to the park. Yeah, everyone is happy... The kids got their energy out and we got to talk and catch up. It was so cold outside but that didn't stop our monkeys at all. Later I took the boys home for a sleepover and the girls stayed with Monette. It was a great day and night..
Thursday, December 30, 2010
A Day at the Park with Best Friends
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I miss park weather. I keep them out until it gets in the 30s, below that, it's just not any fun unless there is snow. Those kids are just glowing with the fresh air. Great pics.
I miss park weather. I keep them out until it gets in the 30s, below that, it's just not any fun unless there is snow. Those kids are just glowing with the fresh air. Great pics.
Post a Comment