CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's me again!

Alot has been going on. Been moving my mother-in-law, trying to work at night and sleep during the day, be a good wife and mom and many other things.

So lets see if I can catch up on here...

Craig's mom is all moved in, and I am still slowly unpacking and making our house a home.

Working and being mom, along with many other roles.

Craig and I just turned a year old and celebrated 12 amazing years together.

Charlie and Alison are doing great at their new school and are loving the new school, teachers and friends.

Charlie is getting ready to be a Weblos in cub scouts, he is getting so big, makes me kinda sad, ok alot sad.

Alison is growing up and become more and more sassy, but still has a heart of gold.

On Good Friday, I saw my husband accept Christ, that was a priceless moment for me.

Easter Sunday was great at church, the Easter bunny came so happy kids, and then my dad and stepmom came up for dinner, yummy brisket!

Charlie is taking his TAKS Test all week and I am sure that he will Ace them, and today's test was his favorite subject "MATH" so not my kid, I hate math..

We that is everything, I think~!

0 comments: