Another fun and busy weekend has come and gone. Friday night we stayed home, that is a first. I had the flu last week though so not wanting to rush anything. Saturday, Craig worked on some friends cars, my cousin and her hubby came out to visit as well, love seeing them. Later we headed to This Side Up with 4 families from church, and played Bingo. Rafaele won the big prize- 4 Studio Movie Grill Tickets, A Board Game "Sorry", two things of Candy and 4 Beanie Baby Bears. He gave one to Ali and one to Charlie and kept two. Rafaele got to go to Chick Fil'A and I think he is hooked, LOL... this has always been an exchange students favorite. Sunday we went to church, went to fix his phone, and get a book to read for English and had lunch at the Salad Stop. Afterwards we headed to Aubrey to meet Craig and the kids and they worked on the Pinewood Derby Cars. Them home for some Mexican Dinner, thanks to my cousin Freddie for bring two pans of yummy homemade enchiladas, and I made some mexican rice and beans to go with and can't forget chips, salsa and queso. And later Rafaele and I watched some Honey, Boo Boo and laughed so hard it hurt. I think this was a super weekend.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment