CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Long Busy Weekend

This weekend was a long and busy one at that.

Friday, went to have lunch with Craig, opened a new bank account. Then off to pick up Charlie at school and head to Central Market for some yummy food. The we rush home, unload the groceries and make homemade pizza and clean for a "Once Upon a Family" home party. Craig and the kids went to play Black Light Putt Putt and play some games.

Saturday, I get up and go and get Craig four new tires on his truck and he attacked the garage and cleaned it out and threw out alot of yucky trash. We found some things that got to me emotionally (good and bad). We all took showers and went to go eat and then off to the movies. The movie was great, we all loved it, "Wonder Emp."

Sunday, I went out with my friend Jackie for a couple of hours, to come home and get ready to leave for our 4:30 Christmas Photos with my friend Kandi. I think the photos are going to be great, I can't wait to see them. Then we took the kids to there favorite place to eat "Double Dave's". Then we came home, and I had to make cupcakes for snack today at Charlie's school.
~~~And we have 23 days till we leave for Disney~~~

0 comments: