CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

WOW it's been awhile since I posted, sorry!

Well lets catch everyone up to date.

Alison got a wonderful stomach bug and was very crabby and clingy. She is better 'Thank you God'. Well then Charlie got the bug and was down. Then he past it to me, they can't share toys but stomach bugs can and it bites! Charlie is still doing SUPER in school.
On the Calendar:
Thanksgiving~ yeah I am ready for this.
Alison's ballet recital, we can't wait to see this, she is so excited.
We are counting down till we fly away to Disney World, man we are getting so close.
Christmas with the kids.
Craig and I are doing super, I can't believe that on Dec 21st we will be together for 10yrs, and married almost 9. Where did the time go, it doesn't feel that we have been together for so many years. But then again we have a 5yr old and a 6yr old. Craig's work is going well and that is a nice feeling. My photography is getting more and more off the ground and I am enjoying it alot. I am also a sub. teacher for Denton ISD.
Charlie just lost his 2nd tooth. I was looking at photos this weekend and see how much he is changing and getting rid of that little boy look. He is talking about girls more and more, he is in love with a girl in his class "Isabelle".
Alison is talking more and getting a little more clearer. We are working with her letters and sounds. She isn't into boys (which Daddy loves!)
Tonight we went to see a movie as a family and it was wonderful and a great movie "Wonder Emporium" great, clean movie... Tomm we are getting our Christmas Family photos done and I can't wait to get them...
Well I think that is pretty much it and it's way late...

0 comments: