CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Frustrated with some people~

I don't know if it is me or them. Craig and I found a really good church that we like and attend. And I feel that sometimes I have grown up a little and found more faith and put more of my heart into Christ. It is a big learning experience and I have put my faith into Christ.

Now to the people that are bugging me. I have been always taught that things happen for reasons, and we aren't to question them but to grow from them. I think for the most part I have done that in my life. My ex and my husband now have dealt with miscarriages, one after the other. I felt for awhile that I wasn't meant to be a mom, then I felt lead to switch dr's and 8mths later we had a son and six weeks later I was preg. again and then had a daughter. But we still went through alot with two preemie's and then 6wks after Alison was born, my hubby found a lump, we had it removed, and it's pre-cancerious cells. Anytime these cells can turn into cancer. I hope they stay at bay but only God knows.

Well I had a friend on a mommy board who's nephew drowned and was revived. He is doing better and I still pray for his recovery and for peace for the family. Well I asked how the grandma was going since he was in her care when this happened. Thinking it was a normal question to ask, instead I got jumped. Apparently grandma (friend's stepmom) is a monster but I never knew it. Well I posted and said everything happens for a reason and again got jump and was told to not make stupid comments like that.

Also on Tuesday was my aunt's birthday and she took her BFF Victoria to the hospital for a test and it's LUNG CANCER, my heart just hurts for Victoria, is a good family friend.

Yesterday while I was waiting for Charlie to get out of school, I saw my bible in the car and found this:


Romans 5:3-5

We can rejoice , too, when we run into problems and trail, for we know that they are good for us-they help us learn to endure. And endurance develops strength of character in us, and character strengthens our confident expectations of salvation. And this expections will not disappoint us. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.


Also I found in my bible where I wrote:

When you give up on Hope, you give up on God.




I feel that it is sad when I say something to be more postivie to be shot down and jumped on, I will not change for anyone. I will stand by my convictions...

Just wanted to just say the above..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!

(PS. I am no longer a part of that group because I can't. be. me.)