Saturday, Craig and I and the kids and Monette and two of her children all headed up to Lake Ray Roberts State Park and went camping. It was alot of fun, but we are super tired and Craig and I are burned!
We grilled Hotdogs and burgers for dinner and then for dessert, Smores and my dad's campfire Peach Cobbler (just as I remembered, yummy!).
During the day we fished, the kids road there bikes and ran around.
Sunday, David a friend from Craigs work came up with the boat and David, Craig and Charlie went fishing in the morning and when they came home, 8 fishes later (fish fry on Tuesday) we loaded up the campsite and went and played on the boat with the kids and the torpedo.
All in all, it was a great 1st time camping with the kids, and many more to come!
We grilled Hotdogs and burgers for dinner and then for dessert, Smores and my dad's campfire Peach Cobbler (just as I remembered, yummy!).
During the day we fished, the kids road there bikes and ran around.
Sunday, David a friend from Craigs work came up with the boat and David, Craig and Charlie went fishing in the morning and when they came home, 8 fishes later (fish fry on Tuesday) we loaded up the campsite and went and played on the boat with the kids and the torpedo.
All in all, it was a great 1st time camping with the kids, and many more to come!


1 comments:
How Fun!
Sorry You Were Crispy Critters.
Post a Comment