This weekend, Alison and I headed to Houston (Friday-Monday). We came for several different reasons. One is my granfather has been ill and I wanted to check and see him and my grandmother. Also my BFF Michelle got tickets for Ali and I and Michelle and her daughter Taylor to go to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and see the Jonas Brothers.
On the ride down, Alison drew and colored and we sang to the songs on CD and really enjoyed our time together. She was cracking me up with some of her questions. We are really big into asking about everything.
A couple of her questions were...
* DO Butterflies have faces
* Why are there more trees and bigger ones in Houston vs Dallas
* How do you rock a baby to sleep (as she is rocking her baby in the backseat) got photos of that.
Then me putting in a new cd to sing to, only for her to tell me to be quiet so that she can nap, crazy child.
We got to Houston around 11:45 and made great timing and not alot of traffic, even leaving Dallas at 8am.
Tonight we went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse, it was yummy.. Alison ate everything (I know not shocking at all) she had steak, and Veggies and a salad. She is such a great eater. I had a yummy Filet and stuffed Shrimp and a salad. After dinner we came back to Michelle's where we watched the girls favorite movie "Mama Mia".
Tomm I am sure we will go, go, go.
When I get back I will update with photos. (taken a ton)
I wanted to wish my wildman Charlie, best of luck tommorrow at the Cubscout District Pinewood Derby Race. I am sure that Charlie and Craig will have a fun and bust weekend, we miss you guys~
Friday, March 6, 2009
Road Trip With Alison~
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment