CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Very Thankful~

I am truely lucky and blessed to have wonderful people in my life.. I have a wonderful and amazing husband and two wild and goofy but amazing children. Everyday my children teach me something.

It was a nice Saturday with the family, minus the funeral that my husband went to, his co-worker lost his wife. Charlie, Alison and I went to drop off Girl Scout Cookies and went to lunch with my dad and stepmom Paula. It was a nice afternoon and then we ran some more errands and I had a great time. I don't really get to hang out with Paula much, that needs to change. Well in May we are heading to Canton! SHOPPING~

Tonight we come home and spend some time with Craig, now that we are all home. Feed and played and then put the kids to bed. Craig and I layed on the couch and watched "Nights in Rodanthe" together and now we are watching PBS "John Denver" at 12:30 in the morning, sad I know..And here I am posting all about it tonight or this morning...

0 comments: