On Friday, April 10, Craig and I celelbrated our birthday's and our 10th Anniversary. Craig took Charlie & Avery out for the day and Michelle and I took the girls and Caleb and Jeremy and we went shopping, gotta love that. We get back later, take showers and so forth and we are ready for a night without the kids. We head to Buca De Beppo for some yummy dinner.. There was my bff Michelle, Monette & TIm, George & Rebekah, my stepbrother Gary and his girlfriend Jessica and my Dad and stepmom Paula.. We had our favorite waiter Shawn and Michelle & I had some yummy drinks. We had a super time and came home to 6 sleeping kids!
Saturday April 11, Craig, Charlie and my father-in-law Don head over to Aubrey for the Boy Scout Rocket Day. Charlie had a blast and then they came home and went and flew his monster of a kite, while Michelle and I and the 5 other kids went out to Target, Blockbuster, Dollar Store and Walmart. Came home put the three little guys down for a nap, and the Girls went to fly kites with Craig and Charlie, I took an hour nap. And then tonight after dinner we (MIchelle and I and the girls) we head to the movies to watch "Hannah Montanna" cute movie, we get home and put the girls to bed and then Michelle and I fix the Easter Baskets and Easter eggs for the hunt in the morning..
Sunday we are heading to church after the egg hunt, and then we are off to have lunch with Craig's parents!!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Happy Birthday and Anniversary to my WONDERFUL husband!
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment