I got a call from Charlie's teacher, who was laughing and she wanted to tell me what Charlie said in school. They were talking about words that start with "DR" and the kids were saying Drive, Drink, and Charlie says "DRUNK" and she was like WHAT? And he repeated it and says my moms likes to get drunk. THe funny thing is my kids have never seen me drunk, and I can count on my hands how many times I have been drunk in my life. She said that she had to go into the hall and laugh.. Nice to know I am known as the drunk mom, lol :)
Alison was telling me today that some boy with long hair asked her if she was a boy, and she said No! I am a lady.
My kids are too much!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Some Charlie and Alison FUNNIES!
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 5:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment