CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brazil's Mom~

It's really a funny little story. I think it's also very cute. Matheus kept seeing the shirts people wore at some of the football games that said someone's name and mom on the back of them. For example, there is a pink shirt and it says "Maggie's Mom" on the back..and there is Maggie's Dad, Maggie's Brother, I think you get it. Well we laugh cause people have a hard time saying Matheus, so they will call him Mat but on his tennis team there is already a Mat, so they call him Brazil. So he said that I needed a shirt that said Brazil's Mom. I ordered Craig and I a Ryan Tennis Shirt to wear at the matches. Well he said I need the Brazil's Mom on the back, well guess what I have now.. A Ryan Raiders Tennis Shirt with Brazil's Mom on the back, Craig also has one.. He helped Craig make the shirts... I laughed when I saw them cause that put the D in Dad backwards (crazy guys). Today there was suppose to be a tennis match so when I got dressed this morning I was the shirt, he saw it and had a smile that was so big and said he liked it... Everytime he walks by me, he says nice shirt. So I rean some errands this morning and I heard someone say WOW she named her child Brazil, all I could do is laugh... Then I got an email the match was cancelled due to all the rain. There is next week, cause I can't make the match on Thursday, which makes me very sad, I haven't missed any of his matches.

2 comments:

Franchesca said...

Isn't it amazing how something so simple he'll remember forever?? You're such a good mom.

SimmonsFamily99 said...

thanks!!! Wearing the shirt today, since he has a match today...