CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some of life's lesson's are very hard~






I can't vent really anywhere but here so here I sit and write and sorta vent. We have an amazing new memeber to our family, but sadly having her come to live with us has put tension elsewhere, and it's not from her parents (cause they support her living with us and signed her over to us as guardians) but other people are mad. I can deal with people mad, don't like it but I can and will deal with it. I can't deal with the horrible things being said, not to me but about me and to her. I know without a doubt that she is in the best place right now, she is doing great in school, great in life and making the right choices and that truely is the bottom line. I also believe that it is God's will, and that things happen for a reason. It didn't happen the way any of us wanted at all, but there is nothing I can do about that now. I wish I could have a do over, at least for the part of how things went down.. In my heart I know that we won't all be friends or back to normal but I would love to at least not feel the tension in the room.

The one thing that is sad to me, is that they would rather go to Hell than to fogive me.. That is heartbreaking and sad and not for me but for them...

I hope and pray for them that wil change..

If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Matthew 6:14-15

It's all in God's hands and I am giving it all to him, I can't deal with it anymore. So please Lord take this from me..

People may reject our message, but they are defenceless against our prayers

1 comments:

Franchesca said...

I believe you truly have a good heart Jenna. I always have. I hope whatever this is, passes and I hope that for her sake all the conversations end quickly. Words can hurt more than anything and I think adults fail to realize how far their words actually travel. If you believe in your heart that you're doing the right thing, then I'm sure that it is. Take care of yourself.