CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Putting it all on the Table...

Last Sunday at church Pastor Brad was talking about putting everything on the table or alter and giving it all to God.. Craig and I love our church and have Christ in our lives, but we haven't been tything. That changed this week, today we did out 10%Craig was worried cause we didn't have the money, but we have to have faith and know that we will be fine and will make it. So an hour later I was grocery shopping, I got two phone calls for photo sessions. I love seeing what God is doing in our lives.

Also on Monday, my car was on empty, and had no cash and needed to get all the kids from school and didn't know what I was going to do. I went and check the mail and I found a gift card for $50.00 and it was just what I needed, Praise God!!!
I was waiting for thif gift card for over 2mths but God knew I was going to need this on Monday and if it would have come before then it would have been spent.

1 comments:

Franchesca said...

So hard to do. It's a huge step.