I have so come to the conclusion that there just isn't enough time in a day or weekend.. Hmm wonder how we can change that??? Something truely needs to be done, we need more family time. Not just Craig and I but us as a world need more time with our families.
Friday night we headed over to Denton to meet Craig's parents and his good friend from Iowa, Craig and his brother Scott. We all went to dinner and just sat and talked for hours. Afterwards we headed to the store before heading back home. But Craig made a surprise stop at the Dairy Queen for some late night dessert. We got home and got Charlie and Alison to bed, Lucas chilled out and played on the computer and talked to his girlfriend Aline. She seems like such a sweet and loving girl, and she has Lucas so in love with her. Craig and I just sat and talked about everything, it was a nice, fun and long talk. We talked about my parents, our children, vacations, church and me getting bapized next weekend. I love the moments like this.
Saturday morning, Lucas and Charlie slept in. Craig, Alison and I(Along with Finn, since his parents had to work this Saturday) we went to the neighborhood garage sales before we headed to Upward Cheer/Football games. After the game, Alison and her friend Trinity went to their friends and fellow cheerleader Katelynn's house for the afternoon. Craig, Finn and I headed to Costco to renew our membership and get everything we needed for the P.I.E. Exchange student picnic. In my house was 43 people (10 that were exchange students). We got home and cleaned and got everything ready for a great family picnic. Afterwards Monette, Tim and Family stayed and we laughed and had a great time the boys (and men) wrestled with the big boys, and we just laughed... I love the Wright Family, they are so amazing and great, and true friends!!!
Sunday we headed to church, and Church was amazing. We had a guest today who is in the Philippeans doing Mission work. Our church is planning a mission trip in 2012, so that gives us time to save and work for the money to go. After church we came home, had lunch and later Craig's parents came, along with Craig and Scott and they all visited us for a long time before we had to leave for the Spirit Night at the Savannah Grill. Alison and I left earlier than the rest of the family, since I needed to be there for the Spirit Night (Fundraising Chairman) to make sure we were ready to Rock N'Roll. While we were there I was talking to Alison about the Philippeans and she said that she wants to go and that she needed to bring her bible since she needed to tell them about Jesus. I love seeing the love of Christ in my daughter and how she so wants to tell everyone about him. We all went and had dinner together and had a great time getting to visit, when you do see each other in almost 4yrs there is alot to talk about. We came home and they left (till tomorrow) and Craig made Milkshakes for everyone and we got our jammies on and chilled out till bedtime. Charlie and Alison are asleep, Lucas is talking to his girlfriend, and Craig and I are watching "Last Song" while I update the blog, edit photos.
*Yes I will put up photos, but tomorrow, to tired tonight*
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Another fun, busy and sprinkle in a little crazy kinda of weekend...
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment