CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rough Week, so annoying!!!

Some weeks are rougher than others and this is so one of those weeks...

Have you ever had one of those weeks where nothing and yes I mean nothing goes right at all. It seems to have a snowball affect, so when you are down something will kick you and make you fall even further down...

Have you ever been stuck on the side of the road, on your way to get fuel and run out and you are in a car with 4 children? One is screaming (two hours later we find out he has an ear infection) one is acting like a parrot and repeating everything, and the other two are fighting like they belong on WWF, argh!!! And last but not least it's hotter than hot, and my window is now broke and won't roll down, really???

And that was just 30 min of my crazy week, thanks to great friends I was up and back on the road.

This morning I have been praying to God and praying for a better day.. Please Lord Help me...

I will say that this morning was much better, kids up and happy and laughing, kids are now at school, two little ones are asleep, dishes got done, and dinner is in the crockpot (yummy Roast and Veggies) Made an Apple Pie Last night for tonight.. Going to make some "PB&J Puppy Chow" for afternoon snack for the kids. Tonight we have nothing on the calendar so it's family movie night...

And this morning I got an email and wanted to share what it said, thanks Shelia Walsh for those amazing words that I so need hear, read and take to heart...

No matter what kind of problem may land on our backs, all we finally have is Jesus, and he is worth it because he loves us. Even in the darkest night, the most blinding pain, the most maddening frustration—when nothing makes sense anymore—we keep going because he alone is worth it all. Holding on is hard—it can seem impossible—but it is worth it because Jesus is worth it. No matter what happens, Jesus is enough. – (Rom. 8:38-39) Sheila Walsh

0 comments: