
Today was a great day, and it was my first day at my new job.. I will be working nights but today I was training. It was so nice to be back at work in the medical field and back with adults... I think I forgot how much I missed it and needed it. Not that I didn't love watching kids, but I needed more... For someone who was being trained, I got a crash course. We were slammed from 9-2 straight.. At one point we had 7 people that came in at once.. I did pretty good and I think I understand it for the most part. It's much different system then I used when I work for another ER. But I think I am catching on. This weekend I work nights 7p-7a. And next week is my last week with my wildman Finn. But I will get to still see him at church and Tuesdays, at mom time.. Can't wait till the weekend and see how things go.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
First Day of My New Job!
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment