I am having to get use to planning and shopping for two weeks vs every week. I have gone shopping every day, which was Wednesday for the past 13yrs and now we are on the 15th and 30th. But I did it, the menu, the recipes, then grocery list. It's printed and on the fridge. We just make off what we make, so we know what is left.
Beef Stew & Cornbread
Chicken & Rice Casserold, Salad
Quiche & Fruit
Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Corn on the Cob & Salad
Beef Stroganoff, Salad and Green Beans
Shepp. Pie & Salad
Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, French Fries
BBQ Meatballs, Noodles, Peas
Italian Chicken, Steamed Veggies, Fruit
English Muffin Pizza, and Salad
Tacos, Rice and Black beans
Breakfast
Salsa Chicken, Rice and Corn Bread
Fish Tacos, Cole Slaw and Fruit
Bruschetta Chicken Bake, Salad and Green Beans
Honey Spicy BBQ Chicken, Rice and Corn
Leftovers!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Yeah for me!
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment