CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Crazy Texas Weather!

WOW this has been some major crazy weather. Sabine I know you said that Germany got a ton of snow and it was the most you can remember in a long time. Well get this. We have had 4, yes 4 days of no school due to the crazy Texas weather. We are solid ice everywhere, snow on the ground, temps as low at 8* with the wind chills of -5 to -15, right now temp. wise we are colder than Alaska... THAT IS CRAZY... Well we are waiting for more snow, yeppers more snow tonight through tomorrow. We are suppose to get two days of nice weather and then Monday and Wednesday snow and winter weather again.. I am so loving it, the kids are as well. Craig is working from home and I work only 1 mile from home if that. Can't wait to take some more photos tomorrow and post them. Until then we are chilling at home, having hot chocolate, and watching TV and so forth.

0 comments: