Monday late the Artic Front came through and reared it's head. It's started raining and then it turned to ice, we were in the 20's and we got the favorite phone call, SCHOOL IS CLOSED!!! I woke up on Tuesday to SNOW AND ICE AND SNOW AND ICE... It's freezing cold. Wednesday again no school, we got down to 9* and wind chills around
-5 to almost -15. We are going through rolling blackouts. I am working tonight (we don't get snow days in the Emergency/Hospital. At least I am only 1 mile from work. ANd we just got the call that there isn't school now tomorrow. They are also calling for more snow tonight and tomorrow, and then again on Monday and poss. Tuesday. Thank goodness Craig can work from home and I don't have to worry about him on the roads... Fun week at home with the family..
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Snow Days (ICE DAYS)
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment