


This morning I was feeling sick and had a still massive headache, so Craig took the kids and went to church. I slept in a bit, took a shower and had something to eat. Craig and the kids came home and we went to the Chili Cook Off, which Kelly WON, Congrats to Kelly. Then we were off to University of North Texas to photo the Aubrey Band who was preforming. And then we grabbed a bite to eat at MG's Burger's in Denton and then we went next door to Bahama Bucks Shaved Ice. And we left with a ice chest full of SNOW BALLS and we started a SNOW BALL WAR! We got all of our friends but one, but we got everyone else in the group. It was alot of fun, but I think I will be sleeping with on eye open! LOL... :)
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Another great day!
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment