CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Planning our Summer~

Every year I will sit down with the calendar and find summer camps, VBS, concerts and everything I can find to make it a FUN and Pretty much free and busy summer for the kids, and I am almost done for this summer!!! The kids are excited cause they will be seeing again, I think for the 4th summer in a row, the amzing children christian group "God Rocks" they can't wait.... We will have Movie days, music and soccer camp and so so much more...

Not much longer till I am the mom of a 1st and 2nd grader, where did the time go, seems like they were just born! sniff sniff...

Also have to get my tickets for "Women of Faith" I can't wait and Monette and Kristi are wanting to go as well...

0 comments: