

This morning I got the kids up and we headed out to the two neighborhood's and there sales.. Tons of sales even in the rain, lol... Charlie got a small bike ramp, Alison got some barbie stuff and little pet shop and then I got a small kids table and two chairs for the back patio.. Trying to fix up the back patio for the summer. After some sales we ran into Cozy and her kidos, and Jonathon came we us for the afternoon and we went and grabbed some donuts. Now the boys are playing legos and the Wii and Alison and her friend Elora are playing with the barbies. I am relaxing and watching "The Reader", just wish I could quit sneezing and my eyes would stop itching and watering..(allergies).. Tonight the kids and I are making homemade Pizza's and Craig and his friends are going to a Poker for Pampers Shower for Anthony (Cozy's hubby). I keep waiting for the call that I am getting Jonathon and Chloe cause Cozy is in labor... soon I think..
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Saturday Morning
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment