




Today, Charlie and I headed to lunch at "On the Border" and it was a great lunch and loved talking to my big guy. And then we headed over to the theater to watch "Harry Potter and Half Blooded Prince" it was a great movie. And we only jumped out of our seats one time, LOL scared us both. After lunch he kept asking where we were going and I wouldn't tell him, I went to Petco and got a new hamster, since our's died on Tuesday. We got a cute little white one with brown markings. In the car I asked him what we were going to name her, and he said Mia. He named her for his sister's who loves Momma Mia, see he can be very sweet, it was an awww moment. And then we made one more stop for our favorite spot, the Cupcakery... We got home and made fajitas for dinner and now the guys are at the some Tractor pull... Boys! LOL....
Finally a great day, glad that the week is over!!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Fun day with Charlie~ (Mother/Son Day)
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment