I think I am truely blessed with a wonderful husband, and two beautiful and amazing children.. The question is how did I get so lucky, what did I do right? I thank God for giving them to me. It's funny how my husband can make my life complete, and make my heart still skip a beat after all the years.. We have been together since December 1997. I love how he never forgets to kiss me goodbye in the morning, kiss me when he gets home (always before anything) and always ends a phone conversation with "I love you". Know how to cheer me up when I am sad or mad. And then there is my two children, who make me a mom. I love to hear their giggles, and playing with each other and acting like parents (LOL:) and the sweet hugs and I love you's. I am truely a blessed person to have such a wonderful family.. I love my dates with my husband, my children and together as a family. I can't imagine my life without all three of them in it. Family is so important and dear to me, and I love my family.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment