Tonight I took Alison out, since Craig had some calls to make and Charlie was staying over at his best friends. So we headed to the library to turn in our reading log and check out some book on Brazil. And the we headed to dinner at Chili's. It was nice to just go out and talk with my daughter.. She is so funny. God knew what he was doing by blessing us with her. I am so lucky. Well on the way out she tripped and those that know Alison know that this is a normal every day and sometimes several times at day thing. She gets up and get in the truck and she say's mom, "I so need to marry a doctor" and she was so serious.. I tried my hardest not to laugh but I couldn't.. She really does!! And then we ran to Walmart and then home and now she is asleep.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment