CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

A Great and Fun Weekend!

Michelle's "Baby Caleb" BellySilly Alison at the Pumpkin PatchMichelle and Taylor at the Pumpkin Patch
Well this past weekend we went out of town and went to Houston! Well like normal I wanted to leave by 5:30-6 and that has never happened, we leave at 7 as normal... Well after 1 hr of sitting on I-45 in Ennis for a semi truck accident we were again on our way and we get to Michelle and Nathan's around 1:30 in the morning (us moving 1hr north of Dallas and then 1hr south give or take from Houston, life is a blast)
Well Saturday morning I get up and start painting their kidos rooms Taylor and Caleb's (I guess she didn't want pink for their little boy, lol) So after painting a little that morning we Chell and I take the girls to a school carnival and then the pumpkin patch and then back to the house. I am back painting and Nathan grilled some yummy steaks. I finished while they ate and then I ate and we left at 8:30 for som GO CART FUN!!! that was a blast, I think Craig and I and the kids needed that, thanks Chell and Nate!
Sunday morning, Craig helped Nathan install the ceiling fan and then we left to go to my grandparents, It was great to see them and to see him having a great day and playing with the kids. My grandfather suffers from stage 5 Alezheimers. We had a yummy lunch, thanks to my grandmother. After several hours we were on our way, to the book store LOL, then a quick drive by for a hello to Mark and Lynn and family. Mark and Lynn were sleeping but we got to see Kristen, Kevin and Madison (Kristen's mini me, 100%) we are now on our way home. We got home at 9:45 tonight, kids in bed, car unloaded and I cleaned up around here. I will post some photos tomm.

1 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

Sorry about the traffic. I'm glad you had fun. It's great to have you back!