This was a super weekend~
Charlie went to school, then Alison. I came home and made 4 dz cupcakes for the school fall carnival. Went to the bank, had lunch with Craig (gotta love the hubby). Went to pick up Alison and then head to the school to get Charlie. They both had a super day and Charlie one a free ice cream for turning in money he found on the playground. We came home and got things ready for the fall carnival and silent auction. We leave and Craig is going to meet us with his truck and trailor for the hay ride. I worked the silent auction and then Pepaw and Grammy made it there. Alison won a cupcake, Charlie through pies in the teachers faces~ life was grand. Pepaw and Grammy won 2 of the baskets "The Chocolate" and "Ice Cream Social" and then Craig and I won the Young Chef Academy Basket for 2 children. We say our goodbyes and head home and we have two children that passed out faster than anything.
Saturday I get up and take the kids to my grandmothers while I am at a photo session at the Dallas Arbo. for a family that just adopted a little girl, I did this today on behalf of "Celebrate Adoptions" it was a great session and a wonderful family. Afterwards I go and pick up the kids and my grandmother and we head to our house. She stayed the night with us. I made cakeballs, and dips and so forth for Sunday. Later we watched "Elizabethtown" it was a pretty cute movie.
Sunday we get up and clean the house, and get ready for the family and friends coming for Charlie's birthday party. It was fun, Charlie got tons of stuff from money, clothes, remote control truck and so on. Charlie and Alison played outside almost all day and finally got them to come in and eat dinner and take baths and great ready for school tomm.
All in all it was a super weekend.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Great Weekend!
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 11:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Whoo! 4 dozen cupcakes! Busy, busy, woman. I am glad you had a fun weekend. I saw Elizabethtown. I liked it too.
Post a Comment