CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Super Day!

I love Thursday and when it is MOPS. I get so much from my mops group. It is such a nice fellowship and brunch with a great group of ladies. Today we made some nice journal books, and I think I am going to make some Charlie and Alison's teachers.
After MOPS Alison and I went and saw my dad (her pepaw) and it was nice to see him. He has been working alot and I haven't got the chance to see him in awhile.
I rushed over to pick up Charlie and he won a Gator bracelet and an award for great Behavior for the first 6wks. Then Charlie and Alison and I went to check out a preschool program for Alison as I am going to be subbing at Charlie's school. Then we are off to ballet. We paid for her recital costume and she is on the front row for the performance and she is excited about that and the fact that she is getting a emerald green tutu for the recital.
It's dinner time and a busy day so off for a healthy fast food at Subway, and home for baths and getting ready for bed. All is quiet in the Simmons House!

0 comments: