CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Charlie "Wildman" is now 6yrs old!

Playing Jenga!Alison Playing Jenga!
JENGA!
Charlie "Wildman"
It is hard to believe that 6yrs ago I was in Memorial City Hospital having the wildman. And now he is in school and doing great and turning more and more into a little man.. This morning Craig stayed home and we made cinnamon rolls (his favorite thing) and we had breakfast together as a family. Then Craig leaves for work and I take Charlie to school, we took cupcakes for snack at school today. He was so excited that today is his birthday and everyone was fussing over him. Today I am going shopping for his gift, Alison is going to get him something as well. Last night we gave him "jenga" but this one is yellow, red and blue and you roll the dice and have to pick what ever color you landed on, this was a blast!!

1 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

Cinnamon Rolls! My Favorite!

That Jenga Looks Like More Fun. I'm going to have to get that for Christmas!