CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Not the best way to start the NEW YEAR~

Friday Jan 4th, Was a weird day... Monette and Tim's children came over and hung out while they went out for dinner.. They got back around 10:30 or so and they all went home and Craig and I with Charlie and Alison played "Trouble" and then BAM I started getting the chills, so bad that I couldn't even open the tylenol bottle. Craig came and helped me and I was running a fever of 101.7 and I went to bed.

Saturday Jan 5th, I only felt worse. I called my dad and step-mom and talked with them and they came and brought me some stuff to make me feel better, Craig was at work and Monette came and took the children. (it's great having super friends that help you out when you need it). Through the day I stayed on the couch and still had the chills all day, I couldn't get warm to save my soul.. I tried to eat some Chicken Noodle Soup and well let's just say that wasn't a great idea.. The only thing to stay down was the water or ginger ale. I felt worse and worse through the day. Craig went and got the kids and came home and I went to bed.

Sunday Jan 6th, I think I am going to die.. I have never felt this bad in my life. I went to Care Now and was told the reason I feel so bad is: Flu, Strep Throat, Double Ear Infection. Yeppers I am sick and I am down for the count. I came back home and into the bed I went.. Still can't eat anything. At night I seem to be at my worse, the chills, can't breathe. and so on. Asthma kicked in, and very sick to stomach

Monday Jan 7th, yeppers still sick.. Craig stayed home and took Charlie to school. Alison chilled out with me for awhile then Monette came and let her play with Megan and Logan. Craig took off work to go and pick up Charlie from school and took him to work with him (charlie loved that).

Tuesday Jan 8th, starting to feel a little better but going slow. I finally ate some grilled chicken and salad. Fever is gone! Feeling more like me again..

Wednesday Jan 9th, I go back to work, Charlie and Alison at Monette's, life is getting back to normal.

No more sickness in this house, please!!

0 comments: