CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Super Weekend!

Saturday morning I got up and went to the grocery store (8am). While I was gone Craig and the kids got up and cleaned the carpet upstairs. Then it was off to make breakfast, and Tim and Monette and there children came over for breakfast, gotta love Pancakes, Eggs and Bacon... yummy.. We all hung out and talked and put together puzzles. It was a great morning.
We finally put up all the Christmas stuff (sick all last week, and weekend). Cleaned the house.
My mom and Andy came over for dinner, finally.. There were suppose to come at 3 and ended up finally getting here at 5:30.

Sunday we spent the day with Craig's parents. We had to help move Craig's great grandfather's bookcase from the storage to his parents house. Then we got Alison's great great grandmother's old dresser/vanity for her room. Now all we need is a bed for her room (well a new bed that will match the dresser). Then we went to lunch, then off to Best Buy (Got a Gift card for Christmas) and to the Fish Gallery (finally opened since the fire, the did a great job on the new store, gotta love looking a fish and it's free to do) and then back to his parents to take the bookcase in the house and set it up. After all that we went out for dinner and then back home.

I think it was a super and busy weekend, got alot of things done off the TO DO LIST!!! We are getting there.

1 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

I'm sorry you've been sickly. I can't wait to see you on Thursday for MOPS!

Oh and clean house! What's that? hehe!