Six Flags Over Texas with the Simmons and Wright Family
December 30, 2007
We all went to Six Flags over Texas with some friends (wanted to go one more time before our Season Passes expire, might have to renew them). Anyways when we got home we were all worn out. I kept waking up during the night, feeling a massive sore throat coming on. Charlie was complaining that his throat hurt as well. Called our friends and the same thing for them. We were suppose to go to there place for New Years Eve but we all felt BLAH! Charlie kept getting warmer and warmer and sure enough he was sick, sore throat and running a fever of 101.7.
Well after missing work we head to the dr and he has strep throat. So I miss the rest of this week to take care of him, finally get him well and no fever for 24hrs and now Alison is sick. So again we are staying home and cuddling on the couch. I hope she feels better ASAP, I have to go to work on Monday....
We all went to Six Flags over Texas with some friends (wanted to go one more time before our Season Passes expire, might have to renew them). Anyways when we got home we were all worn out. I kept waking up during the night, feeling a massive sore throat coming on. Charlie was complaining that his throat hurt as well. Called our friends and the same thing for them. We were suppose to go to there place for New Years Eve but we all felt BLAH! Charlie kept getting warmer and warmer and sure enough he was sick, sore throat and running a fever of 101.7.
Well after missing work we head to the dr and he has strep throat. So I miss the rest of this week to take care of him, finally get him well and no fever for 24hrs and now Alison is sick. So again we are staying home and cuddling on the couch. I hope she feels better ASAP, I have to go to work on Monday....


1 comments:
Feel Better Soon...
Post a Comment