CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Sad Phone Call~








(Pat and his sprite and m&m's were always by his side, and I will now watch Hogan Hero's for you) miss you!


I just recieved a phone call from my former boss, whom I was a nanny for four years. They were more than my boss's they were my family. Pat and Lisa where there for me when I was getting divorced, when I got remarried (there sweet son John was my ringboy) when Craig and I suffered our miscarriage, and the birth of our children whom they are the Godparents of Alison. Lisa called to let me know that Patick passed away several weeks ago. He was taken back to Chicago for the funeral. It is so shocking to know that he isn't around. Kinda bittersweet, he loved Walt Disney World and always told me that I need to go and here we just got back and never knew that he passed away. My heart, prayers go out to Lisa and their son John and all of their family.

2 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

*Hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that.

Anonymous said...

That is horrible news, I am sorry to hear about the loss.

Karen