CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A day planned with my stepmom and Alison~



My stepmom Paula and I had this day planned for weeks. So the guys headed to Oklahoma for a guys weekend. And us ladies had a day of shopping and lunch planned. Alison and I started our Saturday at Women's Bible study, we are doing "This is my Story" by Lisa Whelchel and I am so loving it..

Can't wait till next week. So Paula arrives up here in Savannah, she comes in and gives us some goodies from Disney World, they just got back from celebrating their anniversary and also my future sister in laws college graduation. Can't wait till we get to go back, need to start planning. And it's now time to hit the streets. We started with lunch at McAlister's Deli (yummy salads, bake potatos and sweet tea).
After lunch we headed to Justice, gotta love 40% off the entire store and even the sale items, Alison got a ton of clothes for the summer, we are so good now... I laugh cause everything she got is PINK, PINK and More PINK, with a splash of yellow and orange here and there.

After shopping at Justice we headed over to Lane Bryant, several weeks ago we went shopping there and we earned Woman Bucks, so for every $50 we got $25 off, and sadly we have $150.00 Woman bucks and a 15% off coupon on top of that. We both had fun trying on clothes and looking around, Alison was silly and had alot of fun.

I love the clothes that I got, and they have a ton of colors, no more black, I have been banned from wearing or buying black by the family..LOL.. I do have a ton of black clothes, not anymore.... After Lane Bryant we headed to JC Penny's to get Charlie a swim suit. They had a ton of great and amazing sales... We got Charlie 2 swim suits, 2 pairs of shorts, and four shirts (one is a cool Brazil Soccer Shirt) and then somehow we went to look for Alison a pair of Jean Shorts and that little chickie ended up with alot more. She got a couple of skirts, and shirts and jammies (This girls is spoiled ROTTEN)

After all that shopping we headed to show Paula what Yogurt Story was all about, and I think she loved it... They had Banana Pudding Yogurt (Frozen) and it was flipping amazing!!!!

While we where there Michelle called and asked to talk to Paula and next thing you knew we had to head back to the mall for Barnes and Noble, there was a new Twilight book.

So off we went and Paula got her book and she was super excited and again Alison got something, this time a book on horses, her true passion in life. We get in the car and she was reading it all the way back to our house.

0 comments: