CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

First Week of Summer Coming Up!!!!


I can't believe that I am the mom of a now 2nd and 3rd grader. Where has the time gone, seems like yesterday I was having them. And now they are going on 8 and 9yrs old (almost).. We are super excited for the summer and all the fun that is planned.
We are starting off the summer with a Vacation Bible School, next week they have Princess and Prince Camp, Space Camp for Charlie and Craig and Girls weekend in Houston for Alison and I. More Vacation Bible School, Movie Days, Lunches with Dad, Reading Club, Circus, Pine Cove Camp, Swimming, Sleepovers and weekend mini trips. THe one sad thing about this summer is Matheus will be returning home to Brazil on the 14th, we have one more week with our Mat. But we also have a great thing about this summer, Lucas arrives on July 30th. And I get to go to Women of Faith, thanks to my husband who surprised me!!! And Craig will be heading to a men's retreat.

1 comments:

Franchesca said...

Its going to be a great summer. Can't wait to meet your family.