CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Today was the hardest day in my life....

I think today (know I know today) was the hardest days of my entire life. Matheus left America to go back home to Brazil. I so wanted to do this program to make a impact on their lives and wow was I fooled. Matheus made a deep impact on my entire family, and friends and everyone he met. It's seems so weird to come home and he not be here, see his room and him not there. After 10mths to have them gone, it makes an impact. It has been real emotional for us all, Matheus included and his friends. I know you will be back, but next summer seems so far away. I am thankful for facebook, email and webcam.... I am truely thankful to Miguel & Lilian and your entire family for sharing Matheus with us, we learned so much from him. I love that he bonds our two families together. I so can't wait to come to Brazil and meet you all in person.

Matheus, we love you so much and thank you for being apart of our family.. Not many people can say they have families in two countries, but you can. You will always be apart of our lives. You have made such a deep impact on us all, hugs and kisses you you and don't forget to write often, call and photos...

Love you kido!