Yesterday was just plain crazy and today I woke up with a massive migraine, My husband goes and gets me some tylenol migraine, threw that up in less than 2 minutes, brush my teeth, throwup again, then it was onto a sneezing fit, sick again, brush teeth again and made it out of the bathroom this time. My head is still pounding. I then start wheezing and have to do a breathing treatment and the noise of the neb. machine made my head hurt even more, can't win. Finally I lay on the couch and get to sleep and then the door bell would ring, two barking dogs don't help the head, it's the UPS man with Charlie's christmas present, lay back down and in less than an hour the doorbell again, 2 barking dogs, my head is pounding, this time it's the mailman, needed to sign for a package for Matheus, took more medicine, got sick, screw this I am laying back down, got sick again, took medicine and it stayed down, dang it it's the door again (really this never happens) this time it was a zhu zhu pet I bought for Alison, back to the couch I go, put the dogs up this time, slept for an hour before the phone started ringing, and now on vibrate. Now it's 3 and I have to pick up the kids from school, thanks to two amazing friends they went to their house for the afternoon, I went back to bed for 2hrs!!! I am starting to feel better and tried some goldfish and they are staying down and so is the water and the medicine. Hubby brings home dinner (He rocks) and we went to the chiro and she made me feel much better!! (Kristi Corder ROCKS) and head to the store with the hubby (No KIDS) and get everything we need, and now relaxing in peace!!!
*All while watching two little guys, they slept I slept* It was a nice day with them, it's like they knew, smart little guys....*
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
BLah blah blah kind of a day!
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment