It's nice to be able to not get up so early and rush to get out the door. Kids are relaxing, watching Christmas shows, helping with the baking, shopping and so forth. We have made Fudge, Cheese Olive Balls, Candy and much more. I got the Tamales for Christmas Eve, my dad and stepmom are coming up and we will head to church for Christmas Eve Services, come home, eat and open some presents. If the kids are all good then that night Santa will come and we will have Christmas Morning. Christmas with the in-laws and then Christmas with my brother and my mom's side of the family. I think the boys are bored, but when you ask them what they want to do, I get told NOTHING, whatever... Silly boys... I am ready for a long weekend with the hubby and then the following week with my best friend and her family. It will be fun shooting fireworks and welcoming in the New Year with them, haven't gotten to do that in many years...
Well I am off to get groceries for the last time for this year. Wish me luck, and I hope I don't forget anything...I made a list and checked it twice, but with my luck I will forget something, always do..
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Got to love Christmas Vacation~
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment