CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Texas Land and Cattle (yummy)

Saturday was Craig's Company Christmas Party at Texas Land and Cattle. It was amazing!! We got there and they had the party room all set up. Appetizers on the tables, we were all told to order anything we wanted, they brought us drinks. Craig had a Fillet and myself I had to ribeye, they were amazing. After talkng and eating they came by with some amazing desserts. Craig had the Brownie and Ice Cream and myself, the Bourbon Pecan Pie that was mouthwatering!!! I could just eat the pecans and been happy, that was great!!! Then the company gave the bosses their gifts and then the Charles (the owner passed out Christmas Cards) and before we all left they took photos of each couple. I truely feel that God had a plan and it was for Craig to be there at this company. It is nice to see a company that really does care for everyone in the company. We got to our car and opened up the Christmas card, and wow for the first time since Craig and I have been together, he got a Christmas bonus. Craig was very moved, and we are truely blessed. What an amazing party, and a great way to end the week. So we went Christmas shopping for the kids and enjoyed some time together, we got home and we wrapped presents for under the tree..

0 comments: