The weekend of a million Christmas's are finally over as of today...LOL... It's crazy how many Christmas we have to attend.
Christmas Eve~ Dinner at our house with my dad and stepmom
Christmas Day~ Santa and Christmas at our house
Then it's off for lunch with the inlaws and Christmas with them
And then to end the day back at my dad's with his side of the family.
Day After Christmas~ Christmas at my Brother and SIL's
2 days after~ RELAX at home, I am sick and ended up at the hospital from 10-2am
3 days after~ Christmas from Cassie and Brian and then my stepbrother and his
girlfriend Jessica.
ALL DONE and ready for the New Year.
I am feeling much better today, and got some cleaning done at the house today and more tonight and now I am going to sit back and relax. But I need to pack Charlie & Alison a bag, as they are going to my dad and stepmoms on Tuesday-Thursday and going to play with their cousin Lucas.
And then on Wednseday I am meeting them and Matheus and I and the gang are heading to the Gaylord Texan for lunch, walking and then Gaylord ICE....CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Monday, December 28, 2009
I can breath, and relax..
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment