CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Hubby!


It's Christmas time and it is time to make the hubby some yummy Bourbon Balls. To him it's not Christmas time until they are made. So last night at the store we got all the stuff to make them. After I put the boys down for their naps off to the kitchen I went and made him 3 dz of the little things. I will so have a happy hubby later tonight, and to me the funny part is that Craig doesn't ever drink but he loves the Bourbon Balls, silly Craig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bourbon Balls

1 pkg (12oz) Vanilla Wafers Crumbs
1 cup Chopped Pecans
1 cup Confectioners Sugar
2 Tbs. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1.2 cup Bourbon
1/4 cup Light Corn Syrup
1/2 cup Grandulated Sugar (for Decoration)

* Mix all ingredients except for the Granulated Sugar.
* Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in granulated sugar.
* Store in tightly covered container.

0 comments: