Today was a calm Saturday (yeah I didn't have to work this weekend, either did Craig) . Craig and Charlie worked on fixing and doing things on the boat. I cleaned the house, did laundry and so forth. Alison played and was changing clothes every 5 seconds. The guys left to mount the tires, Alison and I went to Walmart to get some Char-Coal and lighter fluid. We get home and Craig starts the grill for dinner. Tonight we had yummy Turkery Burgers, Grilled Corn, Green Beans and we also made a S'More Pie (that was sticky and yummy). We are bathing the kids, getting ready to put them to bed. Tomm. we have church in the morning and will probably head over to Craig's parents (normal Sunday). I love normal days the ones' without the curve balls. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment